Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Not Going Solar After All

Sue's top is about half way completed now...

Quilt Detail (if you can see it)

See, the camera on my phone is being dumb. Through the lens, this looked great. Ah, well. I'm not going out to buy a new phone just because the camera doesn't work. Technology huh?

After my back said "enough" yesterday evening, I moved on to more Town and Country blocks. Five were stitched out before running out of prepped blocks.

#'s 313-317: Farm Cottage, Fence, Straw Stack, Hat & Gumboots, and Tractor 2
I think I have enough to get one row put together but am out of room on the design wall to hang this top should I add any more. I'm going to assemble the round all at once I think because I'm lacking space to put the top after getting the next row on. 

While talking to my brother last night about the possibility of solar panels (he has 25 of them on his house and talked us out of getting any since the return on investment is crap), I was able to prep eight more blocks for tonight and tomorrow. 

Customer who was to come today rescheduled for Thursday. Sue's top should be done today (back dependent), and more Town and Country blocks. Just think, I'm on track for numbers so I should be done by my goal date of July 4th on the Town and Country project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...