Friday, September 25, 2026

Oh, The Miles

Jim and I spent the whole day on the road yesterday! First my physical. Why are doctors so damn animate about the colonoscopy? UGH! From the doctor we headed to AuGres and I purchased all this fabric for $65. Jackpot!

From there Jim had to do some food pantry stuff while I let the dogs out and played with them a bit as we were then headed to Owosso to look at a pontoon there. Jim was leary about the boat and the lady selling it was very elusive with any information Jim asked of her.

From there we had a 5:30 appointment in Midland to look at another pontoon.

Here's our newest addition to the lake house. We gave them a deposit and mom is gifting the rest for our past two anniversary and birthday gifts. 

We did not get home from Midland (because groceries were done after the pontoon purchase) until 8:30 last night. Needless to say, there was zero quilting work done in the studio so we'll try again today. 

Mom is here right now dropping off quilts and sheets for the bedroom set we are inheriting from her next month. Once she leaves, I'll start back in on Diane's quilt on Bernie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, The Miles

Jim and I spent the whole  day on the road yesterday! First my physical. Why are doctors so damn animate about the colonoscopy? UGH! From th...