Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Loaded Up

DW has a quilt waiting to be basted in. Bernie has Bernadettes quilt on it that I'll be working on again today. Possibly tomorrow as well; it's getting a lot of thread and ruler work. Foster has three quilts on it right now; two are quilted and the other may be quilted tonight. 

The one I'm working now
I'll try to get some quilting detail on it. 

Abbey's quilt

Going to Alaska

Up next for possibly tonight
I'll show what's on DW when I get to working on it. No other sewing last night. Had two customers come yesterday. One to pick up and another to not only pick up, but drop off as well. 

The flags are out for our Independence Day celebration. Today is logistically my Thursday as I'll be closed on the 4th and 5th both. I do plan on spending a LOT of quality time in the studio, but not actually "working". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day One

This was my intention yesterday playing in the studio... To go over the electrical panel And after helping Jim wash the house, and after the...