Friday, July 5, 2024

Day One

This was my intention yesterday playing in the studio...

To go over the electrical panel
And after helping Jim wash the house, and after the neighbors' granddaughters coming over to inquire about their quilts, I chipped away all day on this project and behold! It's on the frame!
Just need to quilt and bind
After completing this top, I bound three other quilts; one for the neighbor granddaughter and two for charity; they are going to Alaska, via Vegas for Sew Yeah Quilting.

We are running to town this morning to get groceries before all the drunks wake up. It was very loud here last night as our new neighbor to the south has decided to join in on the commercial fireworks war we have going on here. 

Lucy DOES NOT like fireworks. Hazel could care less. I want to get the above piece quilted later and maybe get Twirly quilt on the frame too. I have to find a back for that but I'm sure I can come up with something around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gone All Morning

The Hale Country Quilters are such a great group of ladies! They welcomed me so warmly and I had a great, quick presentation about the art q...