Monday, July 1, 2024

Re-load

I have two machines that are empty. Well, DW isn't, yet, but he will be here in about 20 minutes. Foster is also empty. Bernie has a back on him but I need to get the batting/top loaded and basted in. Apparently this morning I'm going to be reloading. 

All of yesterday was spent in Saginaw and Midland getting mom a new phone. Hers was DOA and there wasn't a whole lot anybody could do about it. 

Once we were done at Best Buy and Verizon, we headed back here to get all of her apps downloaded, her security parameters set, and to see if we could recover anything. Unfortunately, we could not recover her pics or music. 

After she left, I needed to sew something. It was nearly 6:00 so not much sewing time left. I was able to attach the binding onto Amish with a Twist and to press, cut, and start the next Twirly quilt. This is a sample to take for a class I'm teaching on this technique in August. Here's the first block...

The first block of 16
Sometime today I need to get our flags out in the driveway. I was going to do it first thing this morning, but they become a burden to get around when Jim is pulling the RV out of the barn; which will be in the next day or so. Ahhh...it's reunion time. 😑

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closed Independence Day Weekend

I will be closed after 4:00 today until next Monday. I'll be working in the studio, but on whatever comes my way or what I feel like. I&...