Saturday, June 29, 2024

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in?

Can you see the sparkle?

Ready to come off
I moved over to Foster once hers was finished since it was nearly 4:00 and I've been running some long hours this week. Jim was weed whacking while I was working on him and before he was finished, I finished the last border/cornerstones.

He's off the frame. The Red Snappers are into his leaders that arrived while the quilt was already loaded and I'm ready to bind...
Ready to bind
We have several errands to run this morning. I never went to Pieces yesterday and we need to head to Bittersweet; both for new brochure drop-offs. We need to get some groceries in amongst all of that running around but we are going to treat ourselves out to breakfast first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-load

I have two machines that are empty. Well, DW isn't, yet, but he will be here in about 20 minutes. Foster is also empty. Bernie has a bac...