Sunday, June 23, 2024

Rainy Day

Because it was so rainy I spent all of yesterday in the studio working on stuff. I started with Foster until I ran out of bobbin thread. The color I need is the same color I need for the customer quilt I'm working on DW. And the thread cone is looking pretty low. I need to wait until the thread order arrives in the next week, or, when I get done with the customer quilt, if there's still some left, I'll wind more for Foster.

The next project was tackling the three sets of blocks I found on Friday night. I started the smallest pile first. 

A nice size baby or dolly quilt
The next project was the next smallest pile. Here's what I got out of those...
A nice-sized baby or small child quilt
I'll work the last pile today since we can't seem to find anything to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in? Can you see the spark...