Monday, June 24, 2024

Yellow and Orange

The next WIP I found in the pile were a lot of 74 crumb blocks in yellow and orange. I took out two and made this...

If you're into small schnibble scraps
I'm going to put a black and gold border around it I think. While I was working on this, Jim was hanging more quilt hanging boards in the bathroom, trim boards around the flooring, and he finished all the shelving in the batting closet...
This will be for customer pick ups
We took a late lunch and then had a relaxing afternoon watching movies; getting recharged. 

I'll be working on Gails quilt all of today on DW. Not expecting any customers and I get to finally open the windows back up since our temps are supposed to be pretty nice. The humidity seems to have fallen a bit which will keep the A/C off for most of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in? Can you see the spark...