Saturday, June 22, 2024

Much Needed

We have finally received a measurable amount of rainfall since yesterday afternoon. More is expected today. Jim is happy since he won't have to bring water to his garden. I'm happy because I don't have to be outside working and can play in the studio.

Here's a little of what's going into Gails Chevron quilt...

The marks have been erased since quilting
She wanted peace signs in all the setting triangles which is why those are there. 

I'm not "working" today, but instead working on Foster for more Amish with a Twist quilting. There are a LOT of thread changes and also a lot of ruler work and stops and starts for the way I'm quilting this.

Jim and I had to lower Foster down one notch on his frame. With me quilting barefoot, and his 24-inch throat span, I felt like I was at the big dinner table as a five-year old because he was up just a little too high. I was reaching too far with the rulers and that's a big no-no. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done and Done

Bernadettes second quilt is done. I have yet to remove it from the frame, but can you see the sparkly thread I put in? Can you see the spark...