Sunday, February 1, 2026

Blogger is Being Difficult Lately

It's having trouble importing my pics, it wants me to follow other blogs (like I have time to read any more than my own), or it wants me to change my profile information. WTH? 

Checking on other blog platforms has been done in the past and finding nothing as easy to use as Blogger seems to be the result. But lately, with all the advances in AI and technology, they are becoming very code heavy and are harder to use. Which, to me, sounds counterintuitive. 

Yesterday was like a regular work day but doing my own quilting rather than customer work. Do you ever wonder how I get the channeling around the piece work in the quilt?

Chalking my perimeters
On a positive note. The Produce Section is quilted! I love this part of the quilting process...

Getting ready to remove
I have to check the backing to trim any stray bobbin threads that didn't get pulled up during tie-off. Occasionally there will be a few hanging around. 

I rummaged around to find the binding for this and it's not where I thought it was. Jim moved my queue totes to under DW (you can see them in the pic above), and he thinks he saw the binding in there. Or, I have fabric left over to make more if necessary. It may or may not get attached today.

I'm looking forward to snuggle Sunday with the girls and I have a scarf I've been working on (knit-wise) and hope to relax and work on that all afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...