I figured with Jim home every day I'd have an easier time keeping track of what day it was. I thought Wednesday was Tuesday and Thursday was Wednesday. Today is Friday already? UGH!
Blocks 11-15 are complete on Ila's quilt. No pics though. I'll be tackling 16-20 today but I have a few interruptions to deal with so that may be a pretty high goal. I have two customers coming to pick up (if they decide to venture out post impromptu winter storm from yesterday/last night), and we have the Spectrum guy coming to switch us over. All, first thing this morning.
After working yesterday the weekly state block came through. Arizona.
It was supposed to be done in soft pinks and olives but this is what I had in the fat quarter bundle. I may need to pick up another one because I'm afraid I'm going to run out of these fabrics at this rate.
I pieced a Fireworks block and then I moved over to Mike to work on the binding on the Produce Section. It's done! I really want to hang it today, but that remains to be seen whether I have to deal with customers or the Spectrum guy (who is here now btw).
No comments:
Post a Comment