Wednesday, February 4, 2026

Thank Goodness Goals Are Written in Sand


Every morning, while blogging, I set goals for myself for the day. After blogging and starting the day, I adjust the goals to conform to how the morning is starting out shifting my previous mornings' goals. 

Thank goodness. I had every intention of getting the first row done in Ila's quilt, but at 6:15 last night, my eyes were becoming very blurry, I was feeling fatigued, and it my body was telling me it was time to shut Marty off.  

Here's what occurred yesterday in her quilt...



Border and Block 3

Block 2

Block 1

Sashing
I was also sidetracked with frame ironing the next quilt being loaded onto Bernie, getting Jim set up to start the Pro Stitcher today on Sharon's second quilt for her granddaughters, and answering phone calls. 

Here's what Jim will be working on today...

Sharon's Princess Quilt
Hopefully he'll have very little trouble with this and we can have a calm and incident-free day to work. I did get one Fireworks block done before shutting down completely for the evening, but that was a struggle. Wow, was I tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On a Whim

The morning started out with the Temperature blocks and then I had to make a prototype of a notebook cover to see if I liked the pattern I...