Tuesday, February 17, 2026

Birds

I thought I heard a goose honking this morning. I was just coming out of my sleep so I may have just dreamt it. But we heard some type of songbird yesterday morning, so they are starting, already, to head back north.

Here's some of the quilting going into Ila's Magic Cube quilt...

Magic Cube
Since I'm at the half-way point I should be able to get this one finished by today's end. I'll move back over to Marty and work on the batik blocks when I do finish it if before quitting time. 

Two days' worth of 99 strips were done last night, a Fireworks block, and a scrappy block were also constructed. I couldn't get my mind off of the Rita the Ripper piece I sorted and prepped for on Saturday, so I did five or so blocks on that. Block three was a culmination of three blocks put together though. 

Another spring-like weather day in store for us much like yesterday. But I'm not ready for spring. I love winter. I love the snow and the cold and it's free of bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...