Monday, February 23, 2026

I Didn't Follow My Own Advice

Sunday's are supposed to be non-studio days. I'm supposed to stay out of there and not work on anything. At all. Well...

All 37
It doesn't look like five or six weeks worth of work, does it? But all the blocks are there. They are labeled and are ready for construction. I'll probably do that at retreat in April. 

Now I can focus on catching up on my temperature blocks and working on Rita the Ripper. I'm going to save the scrappy strips for retreat as well since I only need to sew sets of eight together and how hard can that be while talking with quilting friends?

Oh, and working on the caddy's. A few each night won't burn me out on the project and I can slip them in with my DW 99 strip work. 

No customers expected today here, but am meeting with a friend/customer for lunch. And then off to the tax lady to deal with 2025 taxes. UGH. Taxes are such a pain, aren't they? Meaning, I'll probably only get a few hours' worth of actual quilting in today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On a Whim

The morning started out with the Temperature blocks and then I had to make a prototype of a notebook cover to see if I liked the pattern I...