Everybody on IG are posting their caricature pics with what they love to do. Here's mine...
| Yep. That's me! |
When I finish a quilt for a customer, much like our Olympians, a celebration day would certainly be welcome. Unfortunately, the beat must go on and today I'll be working on this quilt on Marty...
| For a nephew |
I'm trying a new-to-me batting today. It's called Dream Puff and it mimics wool but is 100% denier poly. It's a dream to feel and snuggle with and will bring absolute warmth to the quilt.
After getting Julies quilt quilted (I still need to do the post quilt work on it), I made myself walk away from the machine. It was nearing 5:30 and I knew if I started doing other things with it...well, you know how I work. One things leads to another and before you know it another hour has passed.
I pieced a Fireworks and a Scrappy block last night before jumping onto DW to do my 11th strip. I checked out the AQS block for this week (New Mexico) and it has me printing templates. WHAT? Didn't we toss templates out in the early 90's? This should be interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment