Monday, February 2, 2026

UGH...Technology. Geesh!

For some reason blogger is defaulting to their menu of selecting other bloggers to follow. And, despite my deleting old blog accounts, keeps defaulting to a deleted account I've already gotten rid of. 

I hope this isn't a precursor of what's to come in technology because I have to fire up the Pro Stitcher today to get those two E2E's done. Sometimes the long arm computer (PS) can be a finicky thing as well. 

We are on the last frame iron section and then we can get those loaded and queued up for Jim to babysit. 


I, on the other hand, once the PS is starting to do its thing, will be over on Marty trying to finish the quilt for Judy. We are going to move Ila's quilt over to Marty after I get Judy's off. It's too big to handle on Bernie. It's amazing what a two foot frame difference makes.

I did one Fireworks block yesterday. 

I did get the Produce Section off DW (clearly) and trimmed. We searched everywhere for the binding I know I've already made for it but could not find meaning more had to be made. Maybe tonight I'll tackle that? 

Ready for sewing on
I was summoned to jury duty all this month, but when I called this morning I had been excused so that was dodging a bullet. I don't have time for that. Weather report today says mostly cloudy with no precipitation. It's been snowing since I got up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...