Monday, February 9, 2026

Didn't Do A Thing

I hardly stepped into the studio yesterday. Not that I didn't want to, because I did. But after haircuts and some light chores around the house, I knew that I had a busy week coming up (shocking, right?) so spent the rest of the day snuggling the dogs and watching Hallmark movies. 

I didn't even knit.

But, here's a better pic of the fabrics going into the newest scrappy quilt, which, obviously, isn't scrappy since I'm using purchased jelly rolls rather than my own scraps to make.

Aren't these so soft and pretty?
I have a set of customers coming first thing this morning before another weather event hits later this afternoon. I have some deadlines I have to deal with and some calls to make today as well as the usual quilting that needs to take place. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On a Whim

The morning started out with the Temperature blocks and then I had to make a prototype of a notebook cover to see if I liked the pattern I...