Wednesday, May 20, 2026

Finished

The new set of stairs are built. Finished as far as the builders are concerned. We have work to do yet. Last night we removed all the extraneous dirt and today Jim is going to check on some rocks. 

The dirt piles on the sides are now gone
I remembered last night, while working on said stairs, why I really dislike summer. Bugs (particularly those that bite), love me. I'm covered in mosquito/black fly bites even after the midnight spray gig yesterday morning. 

The Floral Felicity is done and ready for pick up. After lunch I moved over to the Sunflowers top and here's some of the quilting going into the actual sunflower motif...

Today will be a Sunflower kind of day. I have one customer coming for pick up and our weather has taken a severe turn from warm, summer-like weather complete with thunderstorms, high temps, and high humidity back to low humidity, clear skies and temps today topping out in the mid-50's. Back to the winter clothes and for me, welcome back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...