Friday, May 1, 2026

Welcome New Baby Tree

For our anniversary last year, our eldest wanted to get us a new tree. We didn't 'cash' in on that last year, but decided to take advantage this year. We had every intention to put it near the sign by the barn, but changed our minds at the last minute. Our back room gets VERY hot during the summer and this will provide some shade during those scorcher days. 


Here is some more quilting that went into the Tilda Sampler...


I started work very early yesterday morning because I knew we had errands to run in the afternoon. When a customer came to pick up her quilts and right after lunch we headed to Pinconning to deliver Make Do and Mend. From there, groceries, and then to pick out our tree at Barts in Houghton Lake. 

Today will be spent entirely on the Tilda Sampler. Jim looked to see if I could get the strip quilt onto Bernie and perhaps work on that tonight, but it's too big. I received a call from Gall yesterday and they have looked at DW and are ordering a new circuit board and something else I don't remember. He won't be back for a few weeks I'm guessing but the repairs should be under $1K. Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...