Our son, who lives in Germany with his wife and daughter, have a cat they took with them when they moved last year. We just learned Surge has terminal cancer and is being put down next Wednesday. Yesterday was Caleb's birthday and he found out about Surges diagnosis then. What a crappy birthday present.
Our other son, who lives in Ohio with his wife and two children, also have two cats who are very old. Like 17-years old old. Their health is also failing and will likely not be making the move in a month. Not a great month for our grand kitties.
Back to quilting things...
Working on the t-shirt quilt took up most of the day yesterday. After working on it for about seven hours, I moved over to do a Love Letters block and then felt like I could tackle the rest of the strip quilt background fills once that was finished.
Aside from trimming and binding, the quilt is quilted...
| Ready for trimming and binding |
Finishing this didn't take as long as I thought so I moved over to the first cowboy boot to start the miles of blanket stitching. It took a little over an hour and a half but the first boot is done. However, I made one extra and the one I did was labeled the pillow block.
More t-shirt fun today and I have a customer coming to pick up.
No comments:
Post a Comment