Friday, May 29, 2026

Getting Things Finished

The t-shirt quilt is done! A day ahead of schedule.

When the customer came yesterday to pick up her quilt she was asking about the machine binding that I do. She said she was having trouble getting her stitches to 'line up' on the backside of her quilt. I grabbed the strip quilt and we loaded up the machine with the correct threads and I did a quick lesson with her. I LOVE teaching!

Since the quilt was started, and while Jim was in the shower, I started the rest of the binding...


It didn't get finished because we needed to get our weekly groceries. Always a sticker shock at the check out counter.

Today I'll be working on this cute Amy Bradley Quilt Diva wall hanging for Ginny...

Quilt Diva pattern by Amy Bradley

...until Jim can get the backing loaded onto Marty for the next show quilt that's due like right now. 

Customer already here and gone to pick up the t-shirt quilt and the rest of the day/weekend is mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...