I have a prescription pair of reading glasses that I haven't seen since late January. I took them to the Creative Escapes retreat and haven't seen them since. I thought maybe they'd resurface at the next retreat or two but they still haven't shown themselves.
So, I'm using a non prescription pair of cheaters to see small things. But they aren't really correct for my eyes (I have one that's far sighted and another that is near), but better than nothing I suppose.
What a busy day yesterday! First, the guys showed up to start the stairs going down to the lake. At one point, between customers, I was able to grab this pic...
| How many men does it take to install a set of stairs? |
I had three customer visits. I thought each client was bringing A quilt top. Nope, my second one brought two bringing my intake of tops this week alone to 11.
After long arming (well past 6:00) on customer stuff I needed to do some sit down work for a while. The first couple of blocks were constructed in Love Letters...
| Getting Love Letters started |
My goal today is to get caught up on the Temperature quilt blocks, do a few more Love Letter blocks, and then work very hard on the strip quilt. I have 16 more strips to complete! There may be a nap in my future as it was a very early morning (6:30) with a huge thunder boom right next to my window. Doesn't the weather know it's Saturday?
No comments:
Post a Comment