Since the lake hasn't returned, the crowds/noise was doable this weekend. And, the weather wasn't very accommodating either in that it was chilly, overcast, and somewhat rainy. There were a few cottages around the area that had company and parties, but not too many. I think next year will be a different story regardless of any weather handed to us.
I spent all day Sunday working on the Cowboy Boots. Jim wasn't really into doing much else so he came out to see what I was doing. Because of his help, we ended up getting all 20 boots fused with their appliqué embellishments and I'll be spending the next 4000 miles of thread blanket stitching them all down. Here's a handful of the 20 we did...
I'll be on Evelyn's T-shirt quilt all day. Since I have a short work week, I may need to work longer hours to see if I can hit my by-the-end-of-the-week goal.
Summer has finally arrived and isn't it funny that after Memorial Day weekend it almost always does?
No comments:
Post a Comment