Sunday, May 3, 2026

Getting Mom To Ireland

Mom leaves today for her adventure in Ireland. We have to run in and take her to her pick up location. This way, her car isn't sitting outside for 13 days, unattended, at the parking lot where she is to get on the bus headed to DTW. And, we have other errands to do ourselves.

I did get my Temperature quilt caught up to date and this is what it's looking like so far...

I love how the warm days are integrating themselves in here
I picked this pattern up last week at Elm Creek...

I'm planning on working on this during the retreat next weekend. It's a gift for the neighbors little boy who just got a puppy a few weeks ago.

And they say making a quilt is easy...

All the backgrounds, ears, noses, tongues, and bone fabrics are cut. Each dog is going to be a different color and I'll start those later this afternoon when we return home from our errands. Since I'll be out of the studio all of next weekend, I'm making a Sunday exception today. 

And, for the first time in a month, I did not turn one of the long arms. I feel like I'm slacking. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...