After we got mom onto her bus to head to DTW for her Ireland trip we headed home (our errands were done before getting mom) and made lunch. I pulled fabrics between movie commercials and have a start on the puppy pieces...
I didn't actually press or cut anything but that's for tonight I guess. Here's what I'll be working on Bernie for the next few days...Each cat (the quilt top is turned sideways) will receive a different motif. So glad I've been participating in the strip quilt-along because some of what will be going in here will be coming from there.Monday, May 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Time in Seven Summers
Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...
-
That's the Project Quilting prompt for this week. My eldest son loves numbers; he started taking college calculus as a Sophomore in hi...
-
Since it was mentioned in our challenge about how most of the flags in the world have either red, white, or blue in them, I took that as my ...
-
Unfortunately it won't be busy in the studio this morning. I have nails first thing. From there I have to buzz over to moms art show jus...
No comments:
Post a Comment