Saturday, January 31, 2026

Lots of Pics

 The quilt on Marty has yet to be finished. I worked well past 6:00 last night in hopes I could call that one done. Nope. There is still a huge chunk of borders to do on the sides as well as all the bottom borders, and all the sashing on the last two rows are yet to be finished. BUT, I did get all the interior blocks compete before shutting Marty down. Here they are and I don't remember who is who (order wise)...











I didn't get on DW last night (I mean, c'mon, really?) but did work one Fireworks block and completed this weeks AQS state block; Alaska!

Alaska!
I plan on spending the bulk of today on DW. We have two digitized E2E's that need to get on that machine. I also have a quilt-along that starts tomorrow and need to get that top onto the machine so I can participate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...