Saturday, January 24, 2026

Brrrr....

Haven't seen these cold temps in about seven years. Minus 18 this morning. Thank goodness (for now) the wind isn't blowing. 

Because of said temps, we are staying home and not taxing the trucks, or ourselves for that matter. In fact, we are colder than the North Pole and have been for going on our second day. It's Michigan. We're a hardy bunch. 

The Grannies Garden was finished yesterday morning and I moved over to Bernie to work on this...

A wall hanging for Cindy S.
I have the bones set in and have started doing the quilting. This will be finished on Monday. A block was made for the Fireworks top and I moved over to DW to finish out my short day in the studio. We wandered over to the neighbors around 6:00 last night to visit with them. They had the flu last time they were here. 

I plan on doing some more work on The Produce Section on DW most of today. I received a few digitized E2E's at retreat so I need to get that piece off since there's a March 1 deadline on both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know, I Know

This is supposed to be about quilting, but I have to get a little sidetracked this morning. Look who surprised me yesterday with the help of...