Friday, January 30, 2026

Not As It Appears

Yesterday was interrupted a little with having to do tax/grocery stuff. We had some things to return, purchase, exchange, and drop off. Meaning, we didn't get everything taken care of until nearly 7:00. I did not do Fireworks/DW work at all. Only customer work. Here are blocks 13 through 15. 16 is ditched and echoed, but not yet background filled.

Block 15

Block 14

Block 13
It's not just a matter of doing these blocks that comes with completing this quilt. It's also marking and quilting the three outer borders, ditching all the sashing, block, and border sections, and finding a motif that 'fits' with the block I'm working on. 

I have to call Gall Sewing today to try and obtain a receipt for the purchase of Marty for tax purposes. Somehow, with the trade-in on Foster and through phone work, a receipt wasn't obtained and the tax preparer needs that document for depreciation purposes. 

Jim has a basketball game tonight meaning I'll have plenty of time to catch up on stuff out in the studio. I'm not really expecting anybody today; at least nobody has called to indicate their desire to pick up or drop anything off, but that could change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know, I Know

This is supposed to be about quilting, but I have to get a little sidetracked this morning. Look who surprised me yesterday with the help of...