Saturday, January 3, 2026

How to Make a Sizeable Table Runner in a Day

I started this and then we took off for Bittersweet Quilt Shop. What a darling quilt shop. If you need ANY Tilda or Lori Holt fabric/items, she's your best bet to find them.  

We also did some other errands after we dropped off the quilt and are finally home. Chicken and Waffles for lunch today...my favorite!

Yesterday I had a bee up my behind to make a table runner for our dining room table. The bar also needs one and I picked up supplies for that today while at Bittersweet.

Anyway. The table runner was in the quilting process when I shut Bernie down around 8:00. I plan on finishing that today. 

Here are all the steps to completing something a little more intricate in a day. My dumb photos came in reverse as I wanted them to so start at the bottom and work your way up.

What's going in

On the frame!

Auditioning the little stars

Getting the big square together

Making HTS's (my fav...NOT)!

Pulling the fabrics

The video that started it all
I'll be working some more on this this afternoon once lunch is done and we've cleaned up the kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...