Sunday, January 4, 2026

Just Cloudy

For the past week, most of our weather report has stated we were just going to be cloudy. Yet, every day, we get a little snow down instead of 'just cloudy'. It's winter and winter requires snow, so I'm good with it!

After doing a crap load of errands yesterday, one of which was to drop off a quilt to Bittersweet and then of course, pick up a few things from there, we ventured in other directions and never got home until well after noon.

I did get the rest of the table runner quilted later in the day and now it's ready for binding.

Ready for binding
Hair cuts first thing this morning and now I'm headed to the studio. The girls are getting baths and Jim is going to take the tree down; the last of our Christmas duties to put the holiday to bed. 

I also realized, while Jim was cutting my hair, that I have a week before our Creative Escapes retreat at The Springs. I only have one item in the bin to work but I do have some pretty easy patterns from Shipshewana, as well as some of the fabric for said patterns, that I could work on. Hmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know, I Know

This is supposed to be about quilting, but I have to get a little sidetracked this morning. Look who surprised me yesterday with the help of...