Wednesday, January 28, 2026

Talk About Threads

I mentioned how many threads I was using in the Produce Section. I snapped a pic and will include it below. Yesterday was a culmination of lather. Rinse. Repeat. I think the whole week will be about as follows:

Work on customer quilt during regular (and beyond) business hours. Work a Fireworks block. Work on DW. Here's some of the background fills going into the current customer quilt...

Block 1

Block 2

Block 3
Block 4
That was the first row. The second row took a LOT longer...

Block 5

Block 6

Block 7

Block 8
I had a drop-in customer yesterday morning who happened to be in the area and she left two tops with me to do. I have another customer to drop off sometime today (she wasn't specific on her time). And here's all those threads I'm using in the Produce Section...

All the pretty threads
Depsite my weather app again saying it's not supposed to snow today, it's snowing. Shocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...