Thursday, January 22, 2026

Changing a Few Things

The closet doors in the studio, while esthetically pleasant to have, are not of good practical use. I have to have full range of both closets to cut batting and seek out future tops in queue. The doors only allow me to view 1/3 of each side. 

Here is the now...

With the closet doors
Here's what we're changing to. 

Like the idea. Don't like this particular top to hang here
While I liked this quilt top hanging originally, the longer I looked at it yesterday, the less I was in love. We need to find a different top for this side. We're hanging the koala top on the right where the closet doors are above. 

While Jim works on that project, I'm working on Grannies Garden for Bunny on Marty. Here's some of the quilting going in...

Body treatment

Border treatment
I'll be continuing on with this today while Jim digs further into my flimsy's to find another top to hang on that left side. He also needs to modify the rod for the right side because either it's too big, or too small, depending on where he sets the screw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...