When I'm doing repetitive work on a quilt, I have time to let my mind wander. It's a time for reviewing the holiday, my life, what the kids are doing, and, making lists of things I need to do after I get done working.
Like getting ready for the upcoming retreat. If memory serves me, we used to have the Creative Escapes retreat Wednesday through Sunday. But, this year, it's Monday through Thursday and my head is having a hard time with the change. I keep wandering over to the retreat announcement and looking at the calendar to make sure I'm not losing it.
Work was slow in getting started yesterday. After dealing with answering a customer inquiry about their quilts' whereabouts, searching and loading a back onto Bernie, basting in and pulling threads for what I'm working on Marty it was 10:30 before getting back into the routine. Here's what I'll be working on probably through tomorrow or Thursday...
| The Lori Holt Snowman |
| The large pine tree |
No comments:
Post a Comment