Jeff Foxworthy (great comedian) does this bit about the side effects of eye drops called Flora Flore. He goes through a list of nearly 50 side effects possible with the administration of the drug. Our weather is a Flora Flore commercial. This morning the temps are in the low 50's. We had thunderstorms last night and pouring rain. In January. Freezing temps and snow/rain are coming in tomorrow and the wind is howling. Again!
Meanwhile, the snowman is complete and is getting picked up this morning. More quilting that went in...
After getting that finished well after quitting time, I attached and now have a table runner for the bar.
After I was able to get that finished I started cutting out for retreat on Monday. I don't know that I'll be able to get everything cut, but I'm sure gonna try between tonight and Sunday.
Okay, bloggers is being stupid this morning and Lynettes quilt still needs to be trimmed. Signing off for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment