Monday, January 19, 2026

Two More

I completed two more blocks in Fireworks yesterday morning before having to start lunch. Jim had to repair the snowblower since one of the pins sheared off and only half the auger was doing anything.

Going to be pretty
The kids should be home from the hospital/clinic this morning with baby Evie and Jim and I were reminiscing about how, when we brought Andrew home it was so anticlimactic. Do you remember the first baby? You get them undressed of their winter wear, fed, changed, and put them in their crib and then look at each other as if to say, 'now what?'. 

I was a c-section mom so I just wanted to sleep. But little Evie was not a section baby and mom had a pretty easy delivery so I can imagine what's going on over there. 

Back to quilting. I'll be working on the Tilda Girls all day. After work, I have to get onto DW to continue with Produce Section. It's hard going from a 49lb machine to a 69lb machine though. And, Bernie and DW track totally different. I usually piece something in between to get a break from one to the other which helps immensely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Time in Seven Summers

Yesterday turned out to be a half day of work for me. Jim got home around lunch time towing this behind the truck. Once we got through lunch...