Saturday, January 17, 2026

Welcome Baby Evelyn

Our new granddaughter arrived at 3:19 p.m. (Germany Time). They don't have a weight yet (????) but everybody is doing fine and she is beautiful!

Evelyn Riley DeGroot
The day before Lucy's birthday and one month exactly after Jims so that's easy to remember.

Here's some more quilting going into the Tilda Girls...

Getting some texture into the dresses

After working I moved over to start doing test blocks for the Luminary pattern. I don't know if I like these blocks not. I'm still deciding. 

Work on DW was next. The 'class' I'm taking with Natalia Bonner starts in 18 days and I want to get Produce Section off DW soon. I also have two E2E's picked up at retreat to do for a customer, so there's that to consider. Here is the Pineapple and Lemon... 

Lemon

Pineapple
Jim is out snow blowing because our 'light snow' yesterday resulted in four inches of powder, and it's still coming down this morning. He wants to keep on top of it. And, we have to run to the store for a few things. A pot of chili and a pan of enchiladas were on the menu for this weekend. I think we've change the enchiladas to breakfast instead though since we're just running down the road for a few things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Sewing

Prior to our having to head to the picnic I got a little sewing done on the bows. Then we were off to the dam. Here is a one-time-only pic a...