Monday, September 7, 2026

A Little Sewing

Prior to our having to head to the picnic I got a little sewing done on the bows. Then we were off to the dam. Here is a one-time-only pic as people are not allowed up here ever again (unless authorized).

Looking north off the catwalk towards our house

That's our first gate looking down over the catwalk
We buzzed home real quick to grab Ben's muffins and to let the girls out one last time before heading down to Lansing. Aren't my grandkids silly?

Hannah is so pretty!

From left to right: Zechariah, Hannah, Elijah, and Jacob
On the way home we picked up a new TV for the studio and I'm going to fuss with that most of the morning. And then more bow work since today is a holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Little Sewing

Prior to our having to head to the picnic I got a little sewing done on the bows. Then we were off to the dam. Here is a one-time-only pic a...