Friday, September 4, 2026

Elderly Parents

Both my parents are still alive. Not well, but alive at any case. Both of them have been in the hospital this week and we're on the phone with Caleb and Lia (in Germany) right now to ask about VA benefits for my dad since he was in the service.

One more day on Diana's quilt (and I'm not stopping until it's done today) and then the rest of the weekend I was planning on playtime in the studio.

Life, however, has other ideas. Tomorrow morning is the bi-annual township meeting. We have neighbors coming up for the holiday. Sunday is a dam picnic to welcome our dam back. After the picnic we have to run to Lansing to spend the afternoon with our kiddo for his birthday. That's just off the top of my head.

Monday is Sunday, so no studio time on Monday. I'm going to try to get in there between obligations on Saturday and Sunday. Who knows?

We had thunderstorms roll  through yesterday afternoon so I put this part of Quilt Room together. After the storms were finished I jumped back on Marty as long as I could until more storms rolled through.

Once done with work for the day, I ended up putting the next three blocks into one on Quilt Room.

Section two!
After that was together I started cutting out a kit mom got for me last Christmas until I started getting tired.
Starting a new cut-out
Happy Labor Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

On a Whim

The morning started out with the Temperature blocks and then I had to make a prototype of a notebook cover to see if I liked the pattern I...