This is supposed to be about quilting, but I have to get a little sidetracked this morning. Look who surprised me yesterday with the help of a lot of people?
I was just trying to finish up Virginia's quilt and Caleb's in-laws arrived. We visited with them for a few minutes and then Tim had to take a call. But it wasn't a call at all. It was Lia (my DIL) letting her dad know she was pulling in.All the way from Germany! Caleb was unable to make it this visit, but this is the first time we've been able to interact in person with our newest granddaughter. Meet Evelyn Riley DeGroot. Isn't she a doll?
Of course, this is going to put a damper on any quilt related items for the next week since that's how long they are visiting for. I will be trying to finish Virginia's quilt this morning and I will peck at this one next.
It will be intermittent and since the guest room is attached to the studio, I probably won't be doing much after-hours sewing either since that's where Evie will be sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment