Wednesday, August 19, 2026

A Day Off

I took yesterday off due to the DIL and granddaughter still being here. In fact, they are here still today, but will be leaving later this evening. Tomorrow is AQS in Grand Rapids, so nothing will be done tomorrow. I'll have to make up for lost time during the weekend. BUT, our north neighbors are coming up so I can profess good intentions, right?

We went to an antique mall in Bay City. There were many quilts and unfinished tops there, but the prices were through the roof. I did find this for my son whose nickname is doughnut. 

When we finally got home we were playing with the baby and Lucy looked less than enthused. 

Lia is still hand stitching down the binding on the Raven quilt but she doesn't think she'll be getting it done before she and Evie are set to leave later tonight. 

I'm hoping to get a little work done while Evie is taking her morning nap here in a bit, but mom is coming over after lunch to visit the girls before they take off and who knows how long she'll stay after they have headed south.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dodging

There are a few things long armers need to dodge: Pins, thick seams that will break a needle, and thunder. Thunder because when there is thu...