Saturday, August 1, 2026

Happy August

One more month and maybe some of this heat will start to subside a little? I'm on row four (of four) on the Flea Market quilt and after working we wandered over a few doors down to the north to visit with our town neighbors.

They have a house in town and they have property and a barn out here. 

Once we got back home, it wasn't too late and since Love Letters was finished the previous night, I made a decision (and just couldn't wait) to start The Quilt Room. Here is block #1:

Block 1: Iron
I love how low volume these fabrics are. I think this is going to turn out really cute once I get the millions of blocks complete. 

We are going to an estate sale this morning. The dogs need treats and we also need some Buckeye Market sweetcorn to go with our burgers and fries later for lunch so we're doing errands on this (finally) rainy morning. I think I may jump on DW later this afternoon to get the Raven done, but who knows what the day will bring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dodging

There are a few things long armers need to dodge: Pins, thick seams that will break a needle, and thunder. Thunder because when there is thu...