Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Lemon Goes to Surgery

Had to do some frog repair this morning after I found a bean on the bedroom floor. Apparently Lemon has sprung a leak. 

Lemon's hole
All better.
Lemon recovers from surgery
Lemon is one of two frogs that sleep with me every night to provide weight on my feet. Without him, I don't sleep as well.

The fabrics are all cut up and I've started piecing for the Jelly Roll Quilt Along. It's kind of addicting, and I've only had to pull one set apart for incorrect placement. No, wait, I didn't end up pulling them apart; I ended up using them in another block. All is good.

Nothing got loaded onto the long arm as I got wrapped up in the project above all day. Maybe today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...