Monday, April 25, 2022

I'm One Person

And I only have the same amount of hours in a day as the next person. I'm not a machine and can not run 24 hours. Not to mention, I'm an artist and rushing art is not cool.  

Had another inquiry this weekend about rushing a (another) job. Due by the middle of May. I already have three with similar deadlines, so my "regular" tops keep getting pushed. I'm having a problem doing that. Yet, I want to make everybody happy.

Here's our newest grandson: Zechariah Immanuel DeGroot. 

He's a chunk!
Welcome to the world little man!

The temps are supposed to get cold again, so no outside work will be forthcoming. We did enough this weekend for a month I think. Now I can concentrate on these quick deadlines and get some progress made. Isn't it sad that my new grandson doesn't have a quilt made for him because I just don't have the time to do one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...