Sunday, January 14, 2024

Small Projects

I started a small project yesterday afternoon after I worked on Lindas quilt. It's a tutorial Misty Doan put out on YouTube a few weeks ago and it's called "Make More". It's based off a mural painted in Hamilton, MO, on the side of one of their buildings. Here's my rendition using Tula Pink fabrics...

Laid out and ready for piecing
I have all the blocks ready to put together today. Since Bernie is kind of free, and depending on how quickly this goes together today, I may be able to throw some quilting in here. Doubtful, but maybe. 

The drywall guy is here mudding this morning and Jim is headed out to tidy up the driveway and get the bank the plow pushed in front of the opening cleaned up so customers can get in tomorrow. I'm expecting at least one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Signs

I need to get a sign up designating where the door to Quilting at the Lake lives now. That way I don't have to "greet" people ...