Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Phone Time

Ya know, if the machines aren't running, I'm not making any coin. BUT, talking with customers and quilt groups is a necessary to make sure I have business to keep those machines running. I've been on the phone all morning and hopefully, this will be the last of it for the day.

Janice's quilt is still incomplete. I worked 10 hours on it yesterday and at 8:00 my foot was telling me that was enough. I'll finish that this morning and then start on this quilt later this afternoon...

Kathi M's second quilt
This one is going to be a doozy. It's a large quilt and is going to need a lot of ruler and thread work done. 

Meanwhile, and since we are now in October, I'm starting to wrap my head around the three (yes, three) retreats I'll be attending from October 7 through November 17th. So excited! The first one starts next Monday up at The Springs for the Quirky Quilters Quilt Guild. 

I'm going to have to think about projects I need to cut to get them ready to go. I need to round up projects that are still in progress to finish at retreats, and the logistics of which machines to take when. And then there's my mother. Who decided to not wreck her summer by having foot surgery, but waited until this fall to talk to a doctor about her issues. I'm thinking positive thoughts and praying her surgery doesn't interfere with all of the goings-on this and next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phone Time

Ya know, if the machines aren't running, I'm not making any coin. BUT, talking with customers and quilt groups is a necessary to mak...