Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Hump Day

Happy Wednesday. It's a beautiful autumn day here today. Very cool temps, the sun is shining brightly, and the leaves are at peak. It's gorgeous looking out the new living room windows. I do miss that in the new studio since the Catalpa tree obstructs most of it. But I love that tree and it provides much needed shade in the summer.

Kathi's quilt will be done today; I have another couple of hours of work on it this morning. Here's some of the quilting going into it...

Some straight lines

Some scallops and feathers
I didn't think this would be a "wow" one for me, but it's turning out better than I expected. 

Enjoy the color while you can. It doesn't stick around for very long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Autumn Weather

There's that crispness in the air in autumn that can only be felt a few weeks of out of the year. When the leaves are changed and rustle...