Monday, October 5, 2026

The Lake is Back!

After nearly 6 1/2 years our lake is finally back. With the rain we received a few days ago, and with the runoff from tributaries and Secord Lake, our legal lake levels have returned. While it has risen a few times during the 6 1/2 year period, we knew it would dissipate in a matter of days; which it did because the gates were wide open still with construction going on. Now we are staying full until 12/1. 

I did spend a little time in the studio yesterday morning/afternoon.

Two new portable design boards
The kids went to a real Octoberfest (in Germany) on Saturday. Aren't they adorable?

In Munich on Saturday
I guess Evie was a hit and the star of the whole show. 

Today I'll be on Marty all day. I don't know if Lynettes quilt will be done today or not. There's still a couple of rolls hanging there and I usually do about a pass and a half a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Visit from Mom?

After working yesterday, which btw, I have two quilts off the Bernini's and two more backs already loaded and getting frame ironed, I ha...