Friday, December 13, 2019

No More Sweat. Back to Sweet!

As of yesterday, my studio is back to being sweet again. The last of the gifts are pretty much done. I just have to wait for a few things in the mail over the next week and do a few final touches. But here is what was accomplished Wednesday and Thursday.

Making the cross hatches.

Before squaring them up

12 of them waiting for their inserts to arrive in the mail

How I mass produce these on the long arm
And after these were completed, I decided to do something for just me for the rest of yesterday. Isn't this cute?

Dresden Christmas Tree by MSQC
I photographed it on the wall because it's already hung at the bend in the stairwell. 

Perhaps, now that the Christmas push is nearly over, I can start working on my tops again and take some time to assess what and where I left off before this whirlwind month took over my life. It's been fun! Jim thinks sometimes I put too much on my shoulders making sure everybody at least has something under their tree for Christmas morning. But, it's so worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...