Thursday, December 19, 2019

Sunny Sampler

Sunny is finally getting off the frame later. Work this afternoon, so I don't know if it'll be today yet, but tomorrow for sure.

My pics aren't wanting to load this morning...maybe because it's 14 degrees outside and everything is frozen.

Meanwhile, here is DW in action doing the cross hatching on the tops of the pillows I made for everybody at work.

DW making cross hatches
 Okay, photos have decided to thaw out.

Sunny Sampler
This was a fun piece to quilt. Lots going on and a few of the blocks were just pieces of a panel so there were no seams to have to deal with. Not sure yet who this is for or whether I'll just post on the sale site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...