Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Santa's Sweat Shop Studio

Yep, not sweet, but sweat. With these damn hot flashes it does get pretty warm in here at times.

And Christmas is quickly approaching. I always think I have an additional week more than I really do. But, I'm about 2/3's of the way through project Ho-Ho-Ho and here's last nights results.

Any ideas what these are? And I wonder who they're for? 

This customer quilt is coming off the frame this morning and I'm going to try to tackle the last phase of project Ho-Ho-Ho. BUT, there will still be a few little projects I need to also get at before the family eventually arrives on the 27th-28th.

Customer quilt leaving me today
Yep, our Christmas is going to be a few days late this year. Jim and I are used to this since our previous years' jobs required us to be flexible in the holiday celebrations. Onward Rudolph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...